Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Intro to MiLove...

This is going to be my blog for beauty, travel, entertainment, food, and other random stuff.
I am VERY new to the blog world. 

  
Beauty - I will be sharing my thoughts of the products I've tried. In this blog I will recommend Youtube gurus that I watch/learn from, products that I really love/use, and beauty reference websites. I'm not a beauty guru and I don't own ten million different kinds of lipsticks. I just stick with a few.

Travel - I LOVE to travel but no money! Every year I will take at least one vacation regardless near/far or how long the vacation is. I notice I always to go to the same places. Some of the places I've been to is Hong Kong (HK is a MUST for my Asia trips), Taipei, Seoul*, Beijing*, Beihai, Honolulu, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, Macau, Tokyo*, Bangkok*, Phuket*, Singapore, and Pattaya*. The places with * means I went with a tour.
I will be sharing packing tips, researching tips, recommend shops/food at destinations, experiences, and hotel reviews.
 



 Entertianment - I'm a chinese girl that loves korean music, dramas, variety shows, and skin care products. I also watch Hong Kong and Taiwan dramas too. In this topic I will be having "my" favorite songs of the week. And some bits of korean entertainment news of my favorite idols.



Food - I love food! I love sushi!

NOTE: I don't know will I be writing an entry everyday but I will try to write at least once a week. I might give up on this blog thing anytime too. Oh if I misspell SORRY. Please bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment