Monday, October 4, 2010

MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara Double Effect

Saw this few months back on Temptalia.com and couldn't wait to get my hands on these.There is 2 mascaras built into one tube. One mascara is for more natural day look (Haute)  and the other is for more dramatic night (Naughty) look.

Pros: 
- I love how this 2 in 1 mascara! Great for traveling.
- The dramatic night gives me the semi fullest volume lashes. 
- It didn't give me any clumps when I was reapplying both of the mascaras. 
- You can actually see my lashes in pictures. 
- The night mascara did not smudge at all during the 4 hours I was out to dinner.
- $18 for 2 mascaras that's a really good deal. 

Cons: 
- The day mascara disappointed me a lot. It smudges and the barely was really not there. I did not see any difference on my lashes. No lengthening, no curl, and no volume.  
- I don't like the scent MAC put in their mascaras. It just makes me want to puke.  





 Naughty Mascara (Night)

 A closer look of the bristles on Naughty Mascara

 Haute Mascara (Day)

 A closer look of the bristles on Haute Mascara

 The Haute Mascara 
Barely can see my lashes and the smudges after 5 hours of wearing.

Naughty Mascara
See the difference? More dramatic and fuller lashes. The smudge is from the Haute Mascara.

 Can you see my dramatics lashes? I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment