Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Countdowns to my vacations

1 month and 17 days till San Diego
When: Jan 15 2011 - Jan 17 2011
Reason: To visit my girl and eat with her till we burst! Haha
Booked: Yes flight and No on hotel cause I will staying at her place
Research: No need cause she will be taking me to places!

3 months and 15 days till Vegas
When: Some time in March
Reason: My girl's birthday trip.
Booked: Nothing yet
Research: It's Vegas no need.

6 months and 27 days till LA
When: June 24 2011 - June 27 2011
Reason: International Make-up Artist Trade Show and restock my Laneige
Booked: Driving to LA and planning to stay in Comfort Suite Rosemead
Research:  I'm replying on the GPS and not much to research cause not my first time in that area.

There should be a camping trip but I have no info cause it will be organized by someone else.

11 months and 18 days till my big trip to Hong Kong.
When: Nov 11 2011 - Nov 30 2011
Reason: Eat and shop of course
Booked: Nope nothing yet
Research: I did some research here and there of the places and food I want to go/eat.


This is NOT an open invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment