Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nail Stuff Haul for the past 2 weeks

For the past 2 weeks I've been a crazy nail polish fanatic. I think someone should really lock me up or something. I don't even want to know how much I've spent on these babies!

 Nail stuff I absolutely love!!!

 Wal-Mart: 
Art Glitter for my nails $3
Art Brushes for Nail art $2.97
French tips guide $1.97

 Ulta: 
Gel for Nails $10.99
Nail Buffer 99 cents
Essie Lilacism $8
China Glaze Cheers to You $6.50
China Glaze Happy Go Lucky $6.50

Ulta: 
China Glaze Mediterranean Charm $6.50
China Glaze Midnight Kiss $ FREE cause buy 2 get 1 free

 Beauty Palace in Great Mall:
OPI Charged up Cherry $7.23 (Black Friday sale 15% off) 
OPI Gargantuan Green Grape $7.23 (Black Friday sale 15% off)

Beautyland in SF Downtown:
OPI Alpine Snow $8.5 

 Walgreens:
LA Splash Nail art glitter. These are Amazing! Perfect for glitter french tip! 2 for $7
Top Row Left to Right: Precious Crystallina-Onyx-Illusion
 Bottom Row: Hazardous-Silver Glitter-Tropical Teal-Golden Egg 

  I'm trying to collect pastel colors and do a nail art. I need a pastel pink and blue. oOo I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment